Clipped From Lancaster Eagle-Gazette

tinak Member Photo

Clipped by tinak

 - Carbon lonoxide (ills Man, fife Coroner Lloyd...
Carbon lonoxide (ills Man, fife Coroner Lloyd L. Kersell, M. D., said today that autopsies performed on Mr. and Mrs. William Peter Vick-roy, Vick-roy, Vick-roy, 68 and 60 years of age respectively, found dead in their home, 405 W. Main St., Friday, showed that they died of carbon monoxide poisoning. , The report from University Hospital, Columbus," said Dr. k Kersell, "stated that there was b 50 saturation of carbon monoxide in the blood." The Vickroys were discovered dead about 6:30 p. m. Friday, when police patrolmen broke into the house after a nephew, Carl Vickroy, 578 Center St., edvised them he had not been able to get any response from knocking on the door. All the doors in the house were locked. Local Girl Is Declamation Test Winner Sandye Atkins, 15, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. C. D. Atkins, 821 Monroe Ae., yesterday placed placed first in the County Prince of Peace Declamation Contest.

Clipped from
  1. Lancaster Eagle-Gazette,
  2. 09 Dec 1957, Mon,
  3. Page 1

tinak Member Photo
  • Clipped by tinak – 20 Nov 2017

Want to comment on this Clipping? Sign up for a free account, or sign in