Clipped From Lancaster Eagle-Gazette
Carbon lonoxide (ills Man, fife Coroner Lloyd L. Kersell, M. D., said today that autopsies performed on Mr. and Mrs. William Peter Vick-roy, Vick-roy, Vick-roy, 68 and 60 years of age respectively, found dead in their home, 405 W. Main St., Friday, showed that they died of carbon monoxide poisoning. , The report from University Hospital, Columbus," said Dr. k Kersell, "stated that there was b 50 saturation of carbon monoxide in the blood." The Vickroys were discovered dead about 6:30 p. m. Friday, when police patrolmen broke into the house after a nephew, Carl Vickroy, 578 Center St., edvised them he had not been able to get any response from knocking on the door. All the doors in the house were locked. Local Girl Is Declamation Test Winner Sandye Atkins, 15, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. C. D. Atkins, 821 Monroe Ae., yesterday placed placed first in the County Prince of Peace Declamation Contest.